Алтернативни енергоизточници > Toroidal Power Unit - Steven Mark

Otto`s TPU experiments

<< < (2/4) > >>

otto:
Hello all,

@teofilius

thanks for your kind words.

I fully agree with your words.

First I have to say that Im weekends NOT posting because Im building TPUs and I dont have much time for my PC.

I like the idea with the 2 clocks but I have first to complete my TPU and then I can try your idea.

This weekend I wound a TPU without a core. Only copper wire.

First I made a collector with 1 turn, diameter 6" and then a collector diameter 4". I mean, I have 2 collectors.

Then I wound a CW control coil 40 turns and a control coil CCW 60 turns connected the 2 controls in series and pulsed them. Everything COLD!!!!

This means:

4 control coils wound CW = hot coils
4 control coils wound CCW = hot coils
2 control coils wound CW and 2 controls wound CCW and the 4 controls connected in a mixed way - CW + CCW + CW + CCW = cold coils.

It seems that we are playing with the time, gravity field - earths magnetic field....

I can only agree with your post. I see it in the same way.

After I finished my 4 controls I connected them and got a very bright light without the load coils. Just a collector and control coils.

Then I wound yesterday another TPU:

Bifilar control coils but the trigger coil has a 0,35mm wire diameter and the load coil has a 0,5mm diameter. I connected the trigger coil in series for the pulses and the load coil was connected in halfes: 2 load coils + 2 load coils in series and then parallel to the output transformer.

What a DISASTER!!! The bulb only glowing!! All coils HOT!!! When the coils get hot its a sign for me that something is wrong. Something is wound in a contra direction.

It seems that the load coils have to be wound in a contra direction to the controls.

This would mean: control wound CW, load coil wound CCW over the control coil. Im not sure because I didnt try it but I will.

Since I have my cold coils Im thinking about building again a ECD TPU. The biggest problem in the ECD was the heat inside the coils. As I now dont have anymore heat....and I still think the ECD was the best TPU seen on the net. From the power supply I needed only 12V!!! and had a very bright light wothout an output transformer. If I would build this TPU, cold coils, output transformer...hmmmm....

Otto

otto:
Hello all,

@altium

What a nice picture in colour!!! Really nice.

Maybe I have to build the coils in this natural golden ratio. I think they would work.

ECD = Energy Conversion Device

We cant create energy, we can only convert it.

What are we converting? The aether energy, the energy that is all around us but we are to stupid to use this energy!!! Yes, hard words but this are FACTS!!

I dont know how my new ECD will work because the original had 3 controls and now I need 4 of them to have cold coils but my feeling says me that I have to build one.

A long time ago I had a TPU where I could have 1 hot control and 3 cold controls or 2 hot + 2 cold controls or...but nobody was interested in my setup so I dont even have a drawing how I made this. I remember, it was only the way I connected the coils.

Otto

otto:
Hello all,

this morning I pulsed only my 1 turn collector made with lamp wire. I used 2 or 3 frequencies.

Result: a very good light.

From the power supply 2 or 3A at 24V.

But there is a "problem": again, a cold collector!! At totally wrong frequency mixes the power supply showes me 20V/over 6A, a bad light and again a cold collector. The otput transformer is also cold.

Now the question again: where are the 100W or more from the power supply???

So, @altium, if you want to replicate, do just this test. A 40cm long lamp cable, form a loop and pulse it.
The other side of the loop is conected to 1 side of the primary of the output transformer. The other side of the primary is connected to the +24V.
On the secondary is the bulb.

Without an old transformer from an blown PC power supply its impossible to get a light, or the bulb will only glow.

Otto

lz1ico:
Да само това не се бях сетил за колектор да ползвам феритна антена от старо радио.
По-скоро ме беше страх да си помисля за такова нещо защото ферита е добър ГАСИТЕЛ на токове на Фуко, обаче не е температурно стабилен.
 послеслов размисли
А къде отиде правилото на Ленц, мисля че така се казваше човека, да ме поправи някои ако бъркам.

Радeв:
Hello Otto!

I try mostly you wiring circuits of the TPU. Theey are not really working as TPU, we are a
--- Цитат ---
--- Край на цитат ---
simply paralel LC resonator. Capacity is consistent of transistors (and reverse connected diod integrated on transistors).
With fertyt and 12Vdc power supply on resonanse frequens i have CUA (Coefficient usefful action) about 0.7 - 0.9. I have High voltage short pulses - about 600-700V (they are damage your scope and another equpment). All most scops are supports max. voltage (with 10MOhm sounds) about 300Vpp. I measure this hight voltage with rectifier dridge maked from fast doodes and filter capacitator. With pulse transformer from ATX this voltage is converted to 70-80V, but the current is very  low.Problem is not on coils construction on the TPU, it is on electronic device and true
frequenses (No chance this device is patented, but coil configuration is not(openly it si very, very simple))I have 4 photos (improved quality from oficial SM demonstation videos) on the SM TPU prototyp,from my frend lzico (he have similarity results to my with your tpu coil configuration):

I thing, right way is high fequences (about 100-200Mhz). See SM tpu consit a coils with

small count turns => they use very hight frequences.
Right now i not have Hight freq. generator.

Otto, wiith all my respect to you, but you are choise a wrong way to make TPU!

EDIT: Excuse my very bad english. ;)

Навигация

[0] Списък на темите

[#] Следваща страница

[*] Предходна страница

Премини на пълна версия