Алтернативни енергоизточници > Toroidal Power Unit - Steven Mark

Otto`s TPU experiments

(1/4) > >>

otto:
Hello all,

Im Otto from overunity.com and this is my 1. post. Im living in Croatia, Forgive me my poor English because my language is Croatian and German but I hope you will understand me.

And I also hope that in your nice country are a few coil builders because its really not nice to work allone.

For my first post its enough.

Otto

otto:
Hello all,

I will try to post the picture of my newest TPU. Yes, I did it somehow.

The picture is "Cold TPU" and youre the first to see it.

The stainless steel core is not shown. The core is cutted in quarters.

Over this cores is a colltector of 9 turns lamp cable but connected in series, the 2 strands, so I have 18 turns lamp cable for my collector.

The coils are wound with a 0,35mm diameter copper wire. CW direction 40 turns, CCW 60 turns....this 60 turns are a long story....

The output transformer is from a blown PC power supply. Its always the biggest transformer in such a power supply.

Now the big surprise, at least for me:

When this TPU is pulsed, its COLD!!!! The controls are cold, the output transformer is cold and there is NO MAGNETIC FIELD!!!

I pulsed this TPU yesterday with a totally wrong frequency mix and from my power supply I got 20V and over 7 amperes!!! The TPU was cold!!!!

Now a question for all of you. Whats going on in my TPU???

I know there will be questions. Im here.

Otto

Altium: I have removed the wrong picture.
You can change your post, remove pics, add new pics, etc. from "Modify", "Additional Options...", "Attach file" or remove tick opposite of attached filename.

otto:
Hello all,

@altium

first I have to say that I posted a WRONG picture, so please forgive me!!! My fault. Maybe you can remove this picture??

As its Friday I will work on my TPU all the weekend and on Monday I will have my newest TPU. WITHOUT A CORE!!!

As Im working over 2 years on it I have every Monday at least 1 new TPU, every time a better one. So I wound over 100 of them. I dont see another solution to solve the TPU secret.

About my 40/60 turns:

Im working with a nice man and he said a week ago: try CW and CCW wound controls and maybe different coil lenghts. It was just a guess from him.

So I builded a TPU with ALL coils 40 turns. I knew this was wrong but I wanted to know why different coil lenghts!

I connected the coils and saw the usual, normal signals. Then I pulsed my TPU with only 1 frequency of 5 - 10 HZ. With a little magnet in my fingers I strived over the controls and saw that the CW wound coils had a stronger magnetic field then the CCW wound controls. My guess was that the CW controls had a 50% stronger magnetic field.

Why??

Then I googled "earths magnetic field" and saw the pictures of our planet and the magnetic field around it. Then I wanted to see where my town, Zagreb, is. Its exact on the half way between the equator and the North pole, 45°North.

Ha, my guess about a 50% stronger magnetic field in my CW wound coils was OK!! So I wound 40 turns CW and added 50% to the CCW turns and now I hope!! to have the same strenght of the magnetic field in all my controls.

As we all?? dont have much money so I cant buy the needed equipment for my work and so I have to "feel" a magnetic field and cant measure it. Sorry.

Otto

otto:
Hello all,

now a try to post the right picture.

Otto

Edit: now its OK, finally.

You see that Im first pulsing the collector and when the particles are accelerated the reach, from the horizontal direction, the CW wound control coil that is in the vertical direction. This is a big stress for the particles. "Particles" because I dont want to say atoms, neutrons, electrons....or whatever. I cant see them so they are "particles" for me.

teofilius:
Hello Otto! I am very happy to see you here and I am welcoming you in our forum.
I believe every one of us can help each other in our general aim and dream - give the world better energy future and not only, but feel the
pleasure of the success- let's have the free energy device in your hands.

I think these days I'll have enough time for experimenting with your device and I hope to achieve almost the same results.
What impresses me in this TPU is the fact it remains cold when working, this little or more make me suggest that there is some difference
in the time flow (I am not sure you'll understand me fully, so please ask me if it is not clear), and not only- i think there are some gravity
abnormalities. I'll be very happy if you can get the exact weight of your TPU before starting it and when it is working, and put a clock inside the TPU
and a second clock sidelong. Then after some hours (for example) you can compare the two clocks and find if the one gets quicker than the other.
More accurate measures you may examine with two quartz generators with higher frequency which are switching off each other (not sure for
the translation) and one of this quartz resonators is inside the center of the TPU. When difference in the time flow occurs, then they will fight in between,
this can be noticed with a loudspeaker.
Something what I am thinking about are the biffilar coils and there, even if smaller amount of current,  there is smaller resistance, and the
speed of the electrons is bigger, like in pulse mode this speed may be over the speed of light because the magnetic field is excluded, but exactly
this magnetic field act as a brake and resistance for the ambient vacuum-ether in relation to the electrons movement. By the
super-fast over-the-speed-of-light impulse jumps/kicks of the electrons- there is established field of negative time flux and other abnormalities, which I believe you have seen already.
I believe these weeks I will experiment in this direction with the TPU.

Best wishes,
Teofil

Навигация

[0] Списък на темите

[#] Следваща страница

Премини на пълна версия