Алтернативни енергоизточници > Вашите експерименти

Опит за репликация на watkykjy1 на mzk

(1/3) > >>

mzk:
Здравейте, зарадвах се за духа на форума и реших да публикувам някои опити, които направих скоро по отношение опита на watkykjy1, който прави експерименти с трансформатори на Bob Boyce.

С няколко думи: използва се тороидален траф. Захранват се три намотки под 120 градуса (в следващият пост има снимки как са навити -  Snimka007.jpg ), импулсите им са дефазирани на 120 градуса. Между дрейна на мосфета и бобината има бърз диод (използвам HER108). В оригиналната репликация watkykjy1 захранва акумулатор без външен източник на енергия.

Използвам PIC16F628 с една програма като за новак (изпълнена с nop-ове). Прикачвам схемата на една от трите намотки като за начало и в следващите постове някои опити.

До момента, КПД << 1

Благодарение на MarioBros до вас достига и програмка със схемичка за свързване на транзисторите. Вижте файла fastswitch.rar

mzk:
Съжалявам, че коментарът е на английски.

--- Цитат ---***: Yes- I'll try. See below for my charging problems.

A lot of information, I'll try to answer.

The windings are not crossing each other. They are 120 degrees. However the spacing between each turn is not the same as Bob Boyce does. I think this can lower the performance, but not the effect.

I have repaired my board.

I have tried few minutes ago charging capacitors- not working. My two experiments were:
1. Charging 440 uF capacitor (2x220 uF in parallel) 400 volts (electrolytic) with 680 nF unipolar capacitor (again in parallel with the first). I connect my electronics to the capacitors + and -, and I charge the capacitors with little transfomer (9V 0.5A DC).
I disconnect the positive, and the capacitors discharge too fast. I do not see selfcharging.
The second test I have used only one 10 uF capacitor (not electrolytic), but no self charging again.

This test was at frequency about 277 kHz per every output pin of the PIC. This may be quite high for this iron powder core (???).

See pictures Snimka000.jpg and Snimka001.jpg - they are the same, but 001 is with magnification. The upper line shows the mosfet driver signal, the second line shows the drain oscillations (you can see the oscillations from the other two coils).
The signal at the gate is noisy because I have connected the probe at random place- corrected this in the next experiments.

Second experiment (I have lowered the frequency and I've got better images of the scope).

Frequency now is 87.719 kHz.
Snimka003 shows the gate signal (again little noisy because i used some wire, so my hands are free).
Under the gate signal is the coil oscillogram- in this case the output from the fast diodes (D5, D7 and D8 in the schematic) is directly connected to the capacitor.

But I found something interesting. If I connect a choke after the fast diode (D5, D7 and D8), it makes some kind of resonance with the primaries.
See Snimka002.jpg.

Snimka004 is the choke - I measured 717 uH (this is not very accurate since my multimeter does not measure precisely so little values). The core is from Kaschke, outer diameter about 3.3 cm-  but I do not remember the exact AL value and the material number :( 11 turns.

Snimka005.jpg - My board - not in focus- but this is because the camera of my GSM. No better camera right now.

Snimka 006 - the electrolytic capacitors.

Snimka007 - the whole thing.

I have the PWM3 board, but it is not soldered. I think I have to find some parts for it. I can not make comparison between it and 120 degrees phase shift soon.

OK, I think this is for now. I'll try tomorrow with big car battery. I have my reasons to think that the liquid electrolyte has to do something with the energy gain, but can not confirm.

PS: Primaries should be 648 uH. I measured about 899 uH with the multimeter (not accurate). The cable is 0.4 mm NOT silver coated (I have unwound these cables from UTP LAN cable cat 5e).

The images and my stuff I'll upload in the "mzk" folder in the Files section.
--- Край на цитат ---

MarioBros:
Здрасти.
Кажи нещо за трафа и параметри на сигналите.

mzk:

--- Цитат ---#####################
First try############
#####################

Ampermeter 1 (the left one) - when primaries not loaded - 30 mA
WHen primaries loaded (e.g. the positive end connected to the cap) - 40 mA

Ampermeter 2 (which reads the current drawn from the primaries) - about 70 mA

I have switched my ampermeters if one of them does not measure correctly, but the measurements are the same!

If you put the output from the diodes not between the two amp-meters, but at the + of the power supply,
(e.g. not to charge the caps, but directly the battery - power supply in this case) - then the first amp-meter
shows about 100 mA, and the second shows lower value- do not remember exactly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

###################
Second try#########
###################

See the schematics in the file "second-try-two-scope-sch.jpg".

In the second case- when I use 27 Ohm R and 4700 uF cap, the potential at the resistor is 0.86 volts.

------------------

Important note! I have made auto adjustments of the scope shots. The adjusted files are the same with prefix -correct in the name!
--- Край на цитат ---

mzk:

--- Цитат на: MarioBros в Януари 26, 2010, 11:55:51 pm ---Здрасти.
Кажи нещо за трафа и параметри на сигналите.

--- Край на цитат ---

Здравей!

Трафа е Т650-52 на Микрометалс- сърцевината предвидена и за електролизера на Боб Бойс, но това е друга тема- нея ще коментирам по- късно- когато подготвя опитите.

Всяка от първичните намотки е намотана с по 40 навивки. Кабелът е едножилен - 0.4 мм (24 AWG) разплетен от кабел за LAN.

Сигналите са с продължителност 200 ns, като ширината на импулса в случая не би трябало да е от значение, но уви- до сега успешна втора репликация няма.

Навигация

[0] Списък на темите

[#] Следваща страница

Премини на пълна версия